Friday 13 January 2012

Silhouette's order is Here!!

There is many reasons to love Canada!
  • Tim Hortons for their Iced Capps and French Vanillas!
  • Snow because its not in our control and unpredictable!
  • Celine Dion
  • Jim Carrey
  • Shania Twain  
  • Wayne Gretzky!
  • Niagara Falls!
  • CN tower

and many many more reasons to fall in love with Canada!

However!! There is one thing I cannot stand about Canada! Online Shopping SUCKS!
Super Expensive SHIPPING charges!!! Vast majority of the things I need/want some times don't even have an option of being shipped here!! 

Every time I like something and want to buy, options are flat rate shipping to US! mostly Free shipping on orders over $25 and then..in BOLD shipping to International (which obviously unfortunately includes Canada) is way too much and the DUTY kills it even more!

Anyhow...I can keep crying about that until somebody does something about it! 


SO to get to the point of this post...I ordered some stuff way back on Thanksgiving weekend in US last year from SILHOUETTEAmerica.com and since they don't even ship to Canada, I got the stuff shipped to my cousins house in Texas and then got her to ship it to me...cost me 24 bucks! So after waiting and waiting for many different reasons I finally woke up with this at my door:


 

Yayyy! and got to open it right after finishing my children's tooth brushing, diaper changing and feeding! (Yup you just have to learn and be patient, no other option!) 


This is actually Cricut's printable Vinyl I ordered to her house separately and she sent it to me all together...
Can't wait to try my hands on this...I want to actually make a iPhone skin for my phone!



Now this is the rest of the stuff I ordered from Silhouette from my Cameo (which is also another story of getting it shipped to US, will get into it in another post)

Pen Holder

Replacement Blade

Sketch Pens

Adhesive Vinyl in Black and White (12x10ft)

Premium Vinyl in black (12x6ft)

Transfer Paper (12x10ft)



Printable Tattoo Paper (2 sheets)

For all of this I paid about $60 including taxes but excluding shipping! Silhouette had an awesome 40% sale on that weekend! I will be sharing my experiments of making stuff using all these things! So stay tuned and make sure to check back for more....Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment