Tuesday 10 January 2012

Fleece Cap

A little bit of intro: 
I have finally decided to join the world of blogging! For past few months, I have been addicted to Pinterest and all the blogs I find through it! A part of me always wanted to share what I make and want to make with the world, but hesitated! So, this year I have decided to overcome the hesitation and join in the fun!

This project I am sharing with you is of a Fleece Hat with Ribbon that I made for my little darling! The free pattern is super easy and very detailed! I love the final outcome and cant wait to make many more. I am not yet ready to start doing tutorials but thats definitely what I plan to do, make tutorials and have free patterns available. For now just enjoy some of the pictures I took along making my Hat. Enjoy...
Trace the pattern on fleece
Cut your pattern pieces out
Mark the buttonholes
Stitch the buttonholes
Open up the buttonholes and loop the ribbon through
VOILA! Your cap is ready! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment