Monday 23 January 2012

Fabricland Haul - January

So I have noticed that "Haul" doesn't seem to be the thing in the 'sewing/crafting' world! However I come from the makeup and fashion world...and there Hauling and sharing seems to be THE thing! Personally I have always enjoyed watching haul videos and just enjoyed to see what people buy and pay for certain products! 
Therefore I have decided that I am going to start doing Haul posts and share with you guys what I buy and at times how much I pay for them..:)
This is my recent haul at Fabricland! nothing too fancy but just some stuff I purchased...I am known for buying fabric in just one metre or even half a yard but thats mostly because I make more stuff for my kids and nieces and nephews than for myself... 
Enjoy!

Paid $5.75 for this on Sale...Its a fun book!
I picked up 4 metres of this fabulous green/red print! It was buy 1 get 3 metres free! so the whole 4 metres cost me $10!
A metre of Polar Fleece for $4!
A metre of each green/blue jersey knit for $4 each
This is a sweater knit in gorgeous blue/brown combination. This was for buy 1 get 2 free metres! so for all 3 metres I paid $8!!
Elastic Lace with coins for $6.49 (Buy 1 get 2 free metres)
Got Snaps, D-rings, Braided elastic in Black/White, Twill tape in White/Natural and some Boning!
Polar fleece in butterfly print for $4/metre! and the purple fleece is a scrap piece for $3, also a metre.
The fun Flannel Prints and one solid flannel piece! ($4/metre for all)
Soluble Stabilizer ( These were buy 1 get 2 free) and one cost only $1.95!!
Hope you guys enjoyed my haul and I will continue to do them as I buy more stuff...:) Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment